EXCUSES WILL ALWAYS BE ALLOWED... By KEMKA S. IBEJI
Now they're saying it's power of incumbency that helped Gov. Ademola Adeleke. And I'm asking them if Oyetola and Tinubu with all those governors that besieged Osun State are not incumbent.
It's the same story all seasons!
When I was telling people that Goodluck Jonathan was going to lose the election to Buhari in 2015, most people even told me that I was mad. They said no President has ever lost on the seat here. But what happened?
But immediately he lost, excuses started flying up and down. Now they're saying he was a weak man. Most of you still wear the same steel helmet saying that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not like Goodluck Jonathan and that he's the master strategist. Ok. Let's wait and see. May God keep all of us alive to see the result in 2027.
But keep this and if you like take it to the bank; President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will lose his 2nd term bid next year - 2027.
I can help you with the excuses that will feature. Prominent amongst them will be that he's now old and the younger Tinubu would have done this or that.
Another excuse will be how he treated a few people. Some other excuses? I will tell you as the days draw closer.
Drag your seat closer and keep your attention intact; it will be a beautiful experience to behold - TINUBU WILL BE DEFEATED BY Mr. Peter Obi in 2027 Presidential Election.
Bookmark this...
I am,
KEMKA S. IBEJI
A Philosopher King

Comments
Post a Comment