HOW TO SAY GOODBYE AFTER A RELATIONSHIP: DO NOT KILL EACH OTHER

I WILL NOT STOP TO MISS YOU

Dear Iye,
You're that love that has stayed away 
Away for too long.
I'm sure that there is none
No good that you don't deserve from me.
If only it was possible
I'd have you to myself a lifetime.

I'm only unhappy that you ended our friendship without letting me know.
I don't feel bad about it because I want you happy.
But I feel hurt because I have to let go.
If I'm given the decision, I will never make it that we part ways.
But I found out that you have moved on and never let me know.

You were wrong, you were wrong Iye.
Maybe it's our destiny that we stop thus far.
Maybe we didn't have to continue.
Maybe we were not meant for each other.
Perhaps it would have been differently.
There's no sweetness in letting you go but I'm helpless.

You have to go Iye. 
I have to let you be. 
You need your space.
Let me thank you for everything 
Thanks for all the good moments.
It may not mean anything to you 
It means everything to me.
I'll cherish it forever 
I'll keep you safe somewhere kind in my heart.

I've been able to forgive myself 
I've not been whom you wished for.
I've not been able to describe how it feels.
You did me some wrong thing 
You left most silently and unnotified 
You kept your mind on my weaknesses

Yes, it was my lack
My lack was my only sin against you.
You stopped to understand 
I'm imperfect and I'm in lack.
That was grave misunderstanding 
A dangerous misinterpretation

If I have my way in the future
I'll still clear my name.
But I'm satisfied in my heart
I never did you bad, at least, intentionally. 

Dear Iye, Kemi, Olami,
Let me tell you once more 
Even as I leave you to live;
I love you from the deepest of my heart. 
Here is my prayer for you 
Be exceedingly and graciously blessed 
And may you be a happy woman.
Best regards as our friendship end now. 


The names here are imaginary and unreal. It's just an idea of ending a relationship and closing the moments peacefully. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE OUTLAWS IN THE SOUTHWEST AND THEIR ENABLER: THE AREA BOY CALLED OBA OF LAGOS Written by KEMKA S. IBEJI

CELEBRATING THE FATHER OF NIGERIAN DEMOCRACY DAY: PROF. HUMPHREY NWOSU

COUNTDOWN TO BLISSHALL LAUNCH: A NEW ERA IN ENTERTAINMENT By KIVOrg Editorial